Another big payment from Mturk.


Hellow friends,


Today I am feeling very lucky because today I got a big amount from online paying site! Yes, again it is Mturk.com. that is calling amazon mechanical turk it is a part of famous shopping of amazon.com. This time i got a really big time because this payment is triple from last one! it is Rs.23,322.07 in indian rupee and actually I withdraw the $483 from mturk. they converted the dollar to my local currency with a good exchange rate!

But I forgot to take a scan copy of the cheque because already deposited in my bank account! actually the cheque received from singapore Citi bank, i think mturk is having a branch in singapore :-). I got the cheque within three days from the date of despatch! I am getting more interest to participate in mturk work. If I say one about mturk, IT IS REALLY GREAT!

You can get my other Mtruk related article HERE.